Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Omertà

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Omertà Empty The Omertà Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:50 pm

Guv

Guv
Admin

Omertà, the Code of Silence

"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without police protection is both. It is cowardly to betray an offender to justice, even though his offenses be against yourself, as it is not to avenge an injury by violence. It is dastardly and contemptible in a wounded man to betray the name of his assailant, because if he recovers, he must naturally expect to take vengeance himself. A wounded man shall say to his assailant: If I live, I will kill you - If I die you are forgiven."

The Laws of La Cosa Nostra

For those made members of La Cosa Nostra, the following rules are your commandments and a breach of any of them will result in a death sentence. These are the tenets that you live and die by. These rules do not apply to non-members, though they are often held to the same standards.

1. When you are called for, you must answer the call. No exceptions.

2. Be a man of honor. Never violate the wife or children of another member. Wives must be treated with absolute respect.

3. Be loyal to members of the organization. Do not interfere with each other's interests. Respect your fellow members and if conflict is unavoidable, it must be brought before the bosses.

4. Do not be an informer.

5. Always be available for La Cosa Nostra - this is your family even more than your blood.

6. Appointments must absolutely be respected.

7. When asked for any information by your family, the answer must be the truth.

8. Money cannot be appropriated if it belongs to others or to other families.

9. You must never become involved with narcotics.

10. Never betray any of the secrets of La Cosa Nostra.

https://lcnrp.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum