Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bishop Utsler [Under Construction]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bishop Utsler [Under Construction] Empty Bishop Utsler [Under Construction] Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:27 pm

Bishop Utsler

Bishop Utsler

Bishop Utsler
Bishop Utsler [Under Construction] 0DSkJY1

"On the surface, Bishop Utsler was a dime a dozen. A troubled youth that was shipped off to face the atrocities of the Vietnam War, only to come home and find acceptance in a motorcycle gangs. Hundreds of these "1%ers" had a backstory such as this. Mr. Utsler, to be frank, was an anomaly of sorts. He was cunning, charismatic, savvy, astute, calculated...the man could have just as easily been the CEO of a Fortune 500. Unfortunately for us, he chose the path he did."
-Special Agent Alan Wilkinson, FBI.
Opening the Four Seals: A History of the (Iron) Horsemen of the Apocalypse 2010

Basic Info
Name: Bishop Utsler
DOB: December 1, 1945
POB: Brooklyn, New York
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 180lbs
Build: Lean/Muscular
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Dark Brown
Ethnicity: Italian, Native American, and German

Advanced Info
Alcohol Usage: Heavily; anything he can get his hands on.
Tobacco Usage: Heavily; prefers Marlboro cigarettes and Carrillo cigars.
Drug Usage: Moderate; marijuana and LSD.
Gambling: Moderate; boxing, baseball, racing, poker, and blackjack.

Military History

Bishop Utsler [Under Construction] VO3aL2y
"Utsler...shit, I didn't think he'd ever pick up a rifle again after rotating back to the world. Goes to show you never can tell. I don't condone anything the brother did after the war, of course. In country though, Utsler was a man you wanted on your side. Solid. Cool under fire. God damn best shot in the division. Most guys couldn't wait for their tour to be up and leave 'Nam behind in the rearview. Utsler though, he kept volunteering to go back. I asked him why one time. He said "someone's gotta...maybe if I fall on the sword, the man won't have to draft Dwayne." Dwayne was my kid brother; turned eighteen in '67. Never did get drafted, so maybe Utsler was right."
-Leroy Washington, former US Marine, 2nd Battalion, 1st Marines "Ghost Battalion"

Branch: United States Marine Corp
Length January '65 - August '68. Served four consecutive tours in Vietnam.
Medals: Rifle Expert, Pistol Expert, Bronze Star, [3x] Purple Heart, Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal, Vietnam Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Legion of Merit, and Silver Star.

Criminal History

Bishop Utsler [Under Construction] Bm6l6tE
"I've only got two regrets in my life. Number one, is patching Utsler into my club. We started off as a group of men, Harley enthusiasts, seeking the high that civilian life couldn't provide. I always described us as modern-day pirates. Utsler turned us into the fucking mafia on wheels. I'd like to say that the stre...the world would have been a lot more peaceful had we never patched him in, but the truth is, he would have just done the same shit with a different club. As for my second regret, it'd be not putting a bullet in that bastard's head when I had the chance."
-George Campbell, former US Army, 1st Cavalry Division, and founder/former President of the Iron Horsemen Motorcycle Club.

[/i]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum